Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Dress for my daughter.

HAd fun shopping around for my daughter I also picked out and outfit and her daddy picked out an outfit with cool matching glasses and bows for when she turns 2 years old. She is currently 9 months old. Wow shes gotten so big. Time is really flying. I don't know how Im going to cope with her going to kindergarden when she gets older. Its going to be hard but anyway enough thinking about that. She is 9 months and her second tooth is coming in. Her first tooth came in at 6 months and we didn't know because she wasn't crying or acting different while teething. Im so happy she is getting her second tooth. I've wrote down the dates shes gotten them. Im so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty dress! You have a very beautiful daughter too.